Waterbirth at Home??

sweetheart78

Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to find out if anyone else is considering a waterbirth at home, and about hiring out pools. hiring them seem to be quite expensive but all offer different things. Can anyone advise me??

Ta

hi, i used it and loved it. Can only recommend it.

Denise

(sneaking into wrong trimester sorry!)

I wanted to look into this too and got shunned yesterday by my midwife who was very anti home birth! We live about 400m from the birthing centre so its hardly as if i couldnt change my mind if i needed to! She said with your first you never know what could happen, but then to be honest you never know even if youve had 20! I am shy with doctors etc and have never been to hospital before which makes me think that i would like to be at home. I want to sleep with my OH after the baby is born, us three all cozied up in bed together sharing that magical first while together.

Glad to hear you are all having babies at home and hiring pools, gotta envy you!

have you visited http://www.homebirth.org.uk? you'll find some very useful information on specially if your doctor or midwife are against homebirth, you can get help from there. The choice is yours and not theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back