Water infection! i think

Dee1985

Reaction score
:cry: im not a happy bunny today its a monday morning and i have had to come to work and iv been really ill over the week end. i keep being sick and i no its not just morning sickness i only had that for the first 12weeks, every time i have a drink or something to eat it comes straight back up. so i havent been able to feed my baby for about 3days now also my wee is a dark orange and it stings to go the loo i keep getting hot and cold to, im one of them ppl that just leaves things to, dont bover phoning my doctor, but iv got my midwife apt tomorrow should i wait till then and speak to her or does it sound serious? should i talk to her today????
any ideas what it could be? :(

dionne- sorry you been sick all weekend :( :( :( Hope you'll be feeling much better soon. I would call your midwife today explain whats going on and just see what she says. Since you haven't been able to keep anything down there is always the risk for dehydration which can lead to preterm labor. But on the other hand maybe it's nothing to worry about but you'll feel alot better if your midwife tells you so. Thats what they are there for anyway. :)
Feel Better!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back