Water Babies..

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Krystal, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

I am sooooo excited.. I have booked in for our first ten week course starting in January, I have a baby snug all ready to go.

They do the underwater swimming and portrait too... has anyone done this/had potrait?

Bit nervous about underwater swimming, know they are fully trained etc but still :shock: but sooo excited, i love spending time with JT doing fun things :cheer:

2. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

We had our first baby swimming session today, and even though all the babies were dunked under water there were no tears! I don't know if she liked it, but she certainly didn't dislike it. She spent most of the session just trying to ram her fist in her mouth and ignoring the teacher.

3. Flame

Flame Well-Known Member

I have been doing water babies with my son for the last 6 weeks, He loves it although has had to miss a couple of sessions because he has a bad chest.

The photo sessions are pretty expensive, you have to pay £45 just to attend then you have to pay for the photos on top which is quite pricey, i just recieved my booking forms for it and they are not anywhere close that i can get to so unfortunately i cant go even if i could afforf to :(

We are hoping that the inlaws are going to pay for the next lot of lessons for him for christmas but it needs to be in by monday :?

4. Flame

Flame Well-Known Member

I have been doing water babies with my son for the last 6 weeks, He loves it although has had to miss a couple of sessions because he has a bad chest.

The photo sessions are pretty expensive, you have to pay £45 just to attend then you have to pay for the photos on top which is quite pricey, i just recieved my booking forms for it and they are not anywhere close that i can get to so unfortunately i cant go even if i could afforf to :(

We are hoping that the inlaws are going to pay for the next lot of lessons for him for christmas but it needs to be in by monday :?