Water Babies..

Krystal

Reaction score
I am sooooo excited.. I have booked in for our first ten week course starting in January, I have a baby snug all ready to go.

They do the underwater swimming and portrait too... has anyone done this/had potrait?

Bit nervous about underwater swimming, know they are fully trained etc but still :shock: but sooo excited, i love spending time with JT doing fun things :cheer:

We had our first baby swimming session today, and even though all the babies were dunked under water there were no tears! I don't know if she liked it, but she certainly didn't dislike it. She spent most of the session just trying to ram her fist in her mouth and ignoring the teacher.

I have been doing water babies with my son for the last 6 weeks, He loves it although has had to miss a couple of sessions because he has a bad chest.

The photo sessions are pretty expensive, you have to pay £45 just to attend then you have to pay for the photos on top which is quite pricey, i just recieved my booking forms for it and they are not anywhere close that i can get to so unfortunately i cant go even if i could afforf to :(

We are hoping that the inlaws are going to pay for the next lot of lessons for him for christmas but it needs to be in by monday :?

I have been doing water babies with my son for the last 6 weeks, He loves it although has had to miss a couple of sessions because he has a bad chest.

The photo sessions are pretty expensive, you have to pay £45 just to attend then you have to pay for the photos on top which is quite pricey, i just recieved my booking forms for it and they are not anywhere close that i can get to so unfortunately i cant go even if i could afforf to :(

We are hoping that the inlaws are going to pay for the next lot of lessons for him for christmas but it needs to be in by monday :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back