Water babies

Sarah13

Reaction score
Anyone done the water babies classes? Were they good? I've just managed to enroll Kynon today, they seem really popular it took me ages to get through!

I really want to take LO to one of these classes, but the only one in my area is over 4 miles away, and I don't drive so use public transport, so buy the time we're ready and have got the bus the class is over :( we're going to try taking him to our local pool at some point!

I take my little boy to 'little dippers', only done one class so far but he loved it! So really glad I booked it. It's a course of 6 half hr classes.
The other 2 babies in the class weren't too sure but one was only 2 mths which I think is a bit young. Hopefully your lo will love it like mine!
Enjoy

We can't afford actual classes but as soon as jack's cough is gone which better be soon because he's had it since November then we're going to take him once a fortnight to our local baths! Come to think of it, he hasn't coughed at all today!!! Might chat to OH about taking him at the weekend :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back