Watching last night's OBEM

coruscating17

Reaction score
and is it just me or was there something very wrong about the young girl even considering going out for a cigarette?! I don't agree with smoking in pregnancy at any point, but during labour?!!

lol I nearly had a fit.... Hubby had to remind me that I couldn't do anything about it!!x

Was disgusting, to be fair her whole attitude was disgusting!! X

Well, I'm sure the 'One Born Every Minute' title relates to the parents rather than the children!
They have certainly have some odd cases on there, its unbelievable how some people choose to live their lives. And even more unbelievable how they make such questionable life choices for their unborn children too. :roll:

Unfortunately it happens I see it all the time outside work, its sooo bad.
What got me was refusing an internal examination, I personally don't like the idea of them
But it has to be done, she got herself pregnant afterall xxx

My cousins bf knew the lad who was the "dad" of that Jess's baby. Turns out he wasnt the dad after all. Poor lad he was so emotional too x

It is very sad...I feel like that poor baby has a poor chance from the beginning. Mum smoking through pregnancy, questionable paternity, mum refusing internal examination to make sure baby was OK etc. How many women are there who desperately want a baby and would do everything possible to give it the best life chances and are having trouble conceiving, and then there's someone like her who doesn't care even half as much and is able to have a baby. Life is unfair!

On the other hand, the other couple made me laugh and she was so good in labour! Eating through contractions and the quote that made me laugh ..."it's like a day trip for you isn't it love?"!! Hahaha!

ohhh ive recorded and watching it tonight...sounds like it was a good episode!
love it - get so excited for it every week!

its one of the most frustrating things :(

But sadly it happens everywhere, some of them are allowed out to smoke during labour :(

I remember going in last time and having to walk through a cloud of smoke with about 4 women standing outside the labour ward entrance :(

It is very sad...I feel like that poor baby has a poor chance from the beginning. Mum smoking through pregnancy, questionable paternity, mum refusing internal examination to make sure baby was OK etc. How many women are there who desperately want a baby and would do everything possible to give it the best life chances and are having trouble conceiving, and then there's someone like her who doesn't care even half as much and is able to have a baby. Life is unfair!

All sounds like my sister :roll: and yes she is very irresponsible as well ........

I was so shocked at her wanting to go for a cigarette, i know it's her life choice etc but like others have said in labour!... then refusing an internal examination of course no one likes them but its for the sake of your baby so you do it! Think girls like that are the reason people judge young mums so much! The other woman made me laugh though she really didn't seem phased

I think OBEM is starting to look for "shock" couples rather than regular ones to make the series more entertaining. I prefer the ones I can relate to though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back