Watch These Amazing Videos ...

LauraB

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I thought you might like to watch a pretty amazing set of short films which are available on NOVA Online's website.

The set is made up of 8 short films (each running for 5-10 minutes) which you can watch right on your computer - there's no cost involved! They are beautifully made, and show so much about what happens even before conception, right through to the third trimester. The actual film titles as follows:-

• Passing on Your DNA
    The Egg's Journey
    The Sperm's Journey
    The First Two Weeks
    The Embryo Takes Shape
    Messages in the Genes
    Feeding the Growing Fetus
    The Third Trimester

If you would like to watch them now, then please click here.

I hope you enjoy them, I found them incredibly informative!

Best wishes,
Laura

these videos are bloomin marvelous lol ive watched them twice now :D

I watched one of them, the third trimester and ended up in tears, could not watch it till the end, guess my hormones are still too strong :wink: :cry:

Futuremum, I was the same. Especially when the babies head crowned. It looked a bit sore but the baby was so cute. I was sat at my computor sobbing my eyes out.

did not finish to see the video otherwise my b/f would have wondered why i was crying my eyes out lol
Will try once i am on my own lol

Just remember the kleenex to mop up your tears xx

Even watching bog standard midwifery programmes is emotional at the moment so this reall took the biscuit!

i just cried, how wonderfull will it be wen all of us have our LO

it looks awfully painful doesnt it, i cant believe my mum has done it 4 times:)

good lord :shock:

that didnt come outa that surely, did i see that right, my god, my poor bits!

:shock: OMG i can't do that! thats the scariest thing ive ever seen! how can i make sure i hav a small baby? is there a healthy way as i'm so frightened i'm actually considering taking up smoking!

only watched the dna vid lol, the other comments here scared me abit so i didnt want to watch the rest! lol but wow, u neva actually think about the science bit but wow..very informative!! :D

Omg they ar amazing, i cant believe my gorgeous son was made like that!

So surreal.But amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back