Watch These Amazing Videos ...

LauraB

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I thought you might like to watch a pretty amazing set of short films which are available on NOVA Online's website.

The set is made up of 8 short films (each running for 5-10 minutes) which you can watch right on your computer - there's no cost involved! They are beautifully made, and show so much about what happens even before conception, right through to the third trimester. The actual film titles as follows:-

• Passing on Your DNA
    The Egg's Journey
    The Sperm's Journey
    The First Two Weeks
    The Embryo Takes Shape
    Messages in the Genes
    Feeding the Growing Fetus
    The Third Trimester

If you would like to watch them now, then please click here.

I hope you enjoy them, I found them incredibly informative!

Best wishes,
Laura

momma ... you're very welcome, they're wonderful aren't they? i hope your little one enjoys watching them!

Laura

oh my god that was the most amazing thing ive ever seen in my life :shock: when it got to my week on there showing what the baby looks like i cried and rubbed my belly lol think im a bit over emotional again (hormones) chapter 5 and 7 are amazing :D cant stop watching it
:oops: thanks laura that was brilliant xxxxxx

They are really good video's i started crying! how sweet and how interesting

wow whata treat to see a proper birth :D . The ones on the birth channels areeither c sections or censored so you can't see anything - its not the same as actually seelingthe head emerge. It was lovely. Thankyou for sharing it with us.

Wow, just watching through them now

I had tears in my eyes when i seen the forming of a baby after only 5 weeks, were an eye had just started to develop and a little tiny arm

It really is a miracal

Amazing....

The guy sounds like the bloke from 3rd Rock from the Sun!

Wow!!
They're amazing to watch!!!
(i also cried!!)

I agree with Jo, the guy definately sounds like the guy from 3rd rock from the sun!!! i was thinking that all the way through it!!!!

Those videos were great. Really informative. I've only just found out I'm pregnant so I'm curious to find out as much as possible :D

Wow, they're amazing...felt myself crossing my legs watching the birth though :shock:

my 4 year old just watched the birth and asked what parts comming out mummy? i said its head watch.. she said aww its crying tell the mammy to give it some milk.. bless! kids eh

wow I watched these this morning...fascinating and so well presented ! Thanks for posting!

I started watching the films, and they looked amazing but then they keep freezing up!!! It is starting to stress me out, and I keep yelling at the screen now! Just got back from the doctors this morning, who didnt do a test but agreed that I was pregnant and will get the midwife to call me in a few weeks. Looks like I am almost 5 weeks pregnant so trying to find out as much as I can! Getting stressed out though as just tried to go into bank but couldnt park, so came home really fed up...now tried to watch these beautiful films and they keep jamming!
Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh :x
Hormones kicking in already maybe????!!! :shock:
Will try again later..but thanks for sharing!! :lol:

I can't get any sound, and yes my speakers are turned up! Can anyone help? It's bound to be really obvious but stupidity does seem to be one of my worse pregnancy symptoms! :lol:

I watched them with James, and when I told him that's what happens in a mummys tummy he said 'I thought it was space' :lol:

wow that was incredible! i didnt realise how much the sperm has to go through to get to the egg etc its amazing lol

I have absolutely NOT IDEA WHY, but I am seriously creeped out now.
I am just moody, and... I am scared of popping the baby out now. :cry:
My poor vagina...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back