Wasnt expecting to see that already

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Looky!

I was expecting 1-2 weeks.

Does that mean that:

1) AF is most defnitely late?

2) That would be why I feel sick already?

Now I have to try and work out my due date, I have irregular cycles so I have no idea when I ov. I thought it was around cd20/21 but the test leads me to believe otherwise now.

Attachments

• P1020014.jpg
    P1020014.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 46
Ohhh wow congratz missy!! Isnt it nice to see it in writing??? :dance: Dunno about the 2-3 weeks thing tho never used one before...CONGRATZ again! xxx

OMG!!! And there was you thinking you were only 1-2 weeks!!!

Congratulations again hunni!! x x x x

I got my 2-3 weeks on Friday...I'm due 31st jan,lmp was 26th April. Hope that helps u figure out ur dates oh n congrats again xx

Thank you. It was amazing to actually see it there in writing, I got very excitable, lol.

I can just picture you running around like a nutter!!! Hope you didn't scare the cats too much!!! hahaha!!!

OMG!!! And there was you thinking you were only 1-2 weeks!!!

Congratulations again hunni!! x x x x

Thanks! I know, I must have ov earlier than I thought! Was so chuffed to see 2-3. Means I was pg when partying it up in butlins, lol. Glad I didnt drink too excessively!

I got my 2-3 weeks on Friday...I'm due 31st jan,lmp was 26th April. Hope that helps u figure out ur dates oh n congrats again xx

Thanks hun. That does help a bit. My lmp was 29th April. So am I right to assume at the moment that I can expect to be due early feb do you reckon?

Yeah I'd go wiv 3rd feb...scan will give u a more definite date x

I'll aim for around then and see what happens.

Yay x congratulations x

yay bfp bfp bfp!!! your due around the same time as me

WOW how exciting, especially as u further than u thought!!! Well done!!!! :) :) :hug:

congratulations! must be amazing to see it in writing like that xx

Thanks. Yep it sure was amazing.

Fingers crossed it will be your turn very very soon.

yayyy , lovely Mrs B - now that's what we call trimester 1 moving fast!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back