Wasn't expecting this at all

Dinkydizzy

Reaction score
My last 2 pregnancies have been MMC, I had a fibroid in my womb for both of those pregnancies, in June last year I was put in temporary menopause ready to have my fibroid removed in September, got that done, my period started up again in November, I have only had that period, I haven't had another one since. I tested regularly both ovulation and pregnancy and both were always negative until 4th Feb, I got a positive OPK so we just went for it. Valentines day I brought some cheapies and thought nothing would show up but I'd do one for the sake and got the squinter of all squinters, so I sent OH to sainsburys to get me a digi and got my clearblue 1-2!! I nearly fell through the floor lol.

I only had my gall bladder out on 30th Dec too lol, don't do anything by halves me!

It won't let me add my digi cuz the files too large so I'll edit the pic to make it smaller then add it on

IMG-20200214-WA0013.jpeg

Congratulations, hope you have a healthy pregnancy and 3rd time is your rainbow baby <3 . I am in a similar position and now 17weeks so just want past this anxious time... Xx

Congratulations, hope you have a healthy pregnancy and 3rd time is your rainbow baby <3 . I am in a similar position and now 17weeks so just want past this anxious time... Xx
Sending lots of love xx

Congrats Dinky! I kept hoping to see you here again with good news!
I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to follow your journey!:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back