Was your baby on time??

Skidoo

Reaction score
I've been somewhat relying on the idea that first babies are usually late, but an American friend just told me that in the States they usually think that first babies will come early!!!

So, I'd be really interested to know what the story is from this forum??

i put 5 days l8 due to scan but i think i was bang on time by my dates so take which u like lol

Jamie was my first....ive put he came on EDD but he actually came the next day!! i started labour on my EDD thou!!
The midwifes said they dont see many people who are bang on their EDD!

First baby was 1 week early and second was 11 days late and i had to get induced

Jack was 13 days late and I had to be induced! Even then he didnt want to come out.

I was told that if they hadnt of induced me when they did I could have gone another 2 weeks over! :shock:

1st was 13 days over - had to be induced
2nd was born at 36 wks
3rd was 2 days over by scan, bang on time by my dates
4th was born at 36wks+3 (was almost 36+2 but consultant wanted to finish watching carry on camping :shock: )

No pattern with mine whatsoever - except the first was late

Tracy xx

Kieron was due 4th august was born on 9th august
Hannah was due 12th september and was born 20th august

Ella was due 29th December but came on the 26th (labour started Xmas Day though :D)

So far 45% had your first early and 55% on or after the date. This is not encouraging ;o(

I guess my LO will show up whenever she wants to; but I'd really like her to be late. I need to get some rest before she arrives - I'm knackered!

13 days over, and then it still took 3 days to persuade her to come out :D

Thanks to all - I'm a little more encouraged by my straw poll now. 60% of you had your babies on or after the EDD! That seems like ok odds ;o)

Aaron was 14 days late, due on the 6th sept turned up on the 20th! Had to be induced and still wouldn't come out so had to have a c section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back