Was that movement?

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
Well I was sat on the couch just watching The Real Housewives Of Atlanta (sad I know haha) and all of a sudden in the right of my tummy I felt something that I can only describe as hunger rumbles (or even popping bubbles floating to the surface of a bowl of water if that makes sense.) although I'd ate about 20 minutes before this and I was so, so full.

I'm only 16 weeks and 2 days, so I'm pretty confused. Can anyone shed some light onto this situation? Do you think it was movement or am I going paranoid crazy about this? Haha.

Sounds like it could be :) you will know for sure if you keep feeling the same now and again x

^^wss

Defo baby if you start feeling it more in the coming days x

Last edited:
I've felt it about 4 times in the last couple of hours so its a bit strange haha!

Yes that's the start of it. I felt movements at 15 wks with my first, and 14 wks with this one...enjoy :)

Oh my god I just had exactly the same thing while laying in bed, couldn't describe it really only like popping on the inside, I just felt it 3 times in bed.

I felt it about 2 hours ago but since then I've not felt a thing! Is this normal? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back