was on depo ttc +1 year buddy group

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by rachypoo, Dec 1, 2005.

1. rachypoo

rachypoo Active Member

anybody want to join i am on cd 11 ovulated on cd10 so im back in the 2ww i will never ever go back on depo provera again

2. sarahj

sarahj Well-Known Member

hi i had depo done and i came of it 16 months ago. i did get pregnant evemtually 4 months ago but i misscarried at 11 weeks. i have two children and i feel pregnant with them really easy but this time it taking forever i have just resorted to buying ovulation sticks so i will give that ago this month! how are things going for you?
    sarah x

3. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

rachypoo, can i just ask what your ticker says?? racheal is in the ------????? sorry its driving me mad i just cant work out what it says!!!!!!!!!! lol

4. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

I'll answer this for you rach, It says 2ww as in 2 week wait! It took me a while aswell! :lol:

5. rachypoo

rachypoo Active Member

hey still no af and im so peed off i guess im overunning the 2ww soon. af type cramps and sore nipples is all i have and bloatedness but thats nothing new for me af was due 31st and no bfp as of yet retesting on friday