Was it implantation bleeding and do I have pregnancy symptoms, or am I just crazy?

muelt92

Reaction score
So I have been turning to google like crazy to try and get an answer and have had no luck. My husband and I are trying to have kids, but I haven't been tracking ovulation or anything. We've been sexually active enough the last few months that it's always possible that we could be getting in the window of ovulation.

Generally, my period is a 30-31 day cycle, with spotting on days 1-2 and 6-7, and heavy, heavy flow days 3-5. Like, going through 4-5 super plus tampons a day heavy. My last period should have come on Sept 19 or 20. It arrived on Sept 12. (My period in August started on the 19th and was normal). Anyways, my period this month came on the 12th, and only lasted 4 days. I never had to put a tampon in because the flow was never heavy enough to have to even change a pad except on day 2, which I changed once. I noticed it first when I wiped after I woke up Monday morning and it was covered in brown discharge. The flow got bright red, I only had clots when I wiped, and they were very minimal, kind of like small specks. Normally my period is full of clots, and they're heavy. I've read a lot on implantation bleeding, and everyone describes it as being so light, that I don't know if that's what this was. This was maybe a normal flow for some people, but so extremely light for me, it was odd.

Since this happened, I've noticed that I have to go to the bathroom all the dang time. Like, every couple hours, even if I don't drink a lot. Usually I go 2-3 times a day and that's it. I've also had a dull nauseous feeling as well as a dull headache for about two weeks off and on. Some days I feel super awesome like nothings wrong, and others it takes all my energy just to get through a day. This will be TMI, but I've also been very gassy/burpy. The burping is especially bad after I eat something, and it always tastes/feels like vomit coming up. A few days ago, I've noticed my veins are becoming super visible on my arms, legs, chest, and breasts. It looks like someone took a marker to my breasts. I had 3 or 4 days of HORRIBLE breast pain right before my "period" started this month, and haven't had any problem since. The last thing that's been happening that is not normal, and this is gonna be way TMI but it's so not normal for me. When my husband and I are engaging in...activities...during foreplay down there (fingering esp), it hurts so bad. Sex doesn't hurt but is uncomfortable. We had sex a few days ago, and it was quick, not much foreplay (we hadn't seen each other in a while) and the next morning I felt like I had endured rough sex down there, it was so sore.

I know all of this is TMI and I probably rambled too much, but I need input. I took an HPT Sept 16, Sept 20, and Sept 25, all negative. I know the easy answer is to go to a doctor and get a blood test, but I just want to know if I'm crazy first. It's just so odd to me that I can feel so normal and fine one day and then it feels like I got hit by a bus the next.

Any input is appreciated! :)

I have been experiencing a lot of the same stmptoms . I was cramping for 2 days last week and had a heavy / pressure feeling in my low abdomen . My period is 2 days late now and I've been feeling sick on and off all week . I have been feeling very sore down there as well but me and my fiancé haven't been intimate this week . Some days I wake up feeling fine then randomly get nauseous and feel tired during the day. I've even been waking up in the middle of the night feeling like I'm going to throw up it will keep me up for 2-3 hours a night . I'm going to get a test today after work and take it first thing in the morning . Please keep me updated on what you find out 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back