Was i too early

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by kellyb1990, Jan 7, 2016.

1. kellyb1990

kellyb1990 Member

Hi ladies
    quick question
    I did a opk yesterday and day before so tuesday and got a positive and its faded today so i know iv already ovulated, me and hubby only managed to have sex on the sunday so about 3 days before web been apart due to work etc and won't be able to do it again (Bit gutted :( ) but just wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant, i feel like i won't really stand a chance but just wondered if any one else has been in same boat
    thanks ladies xx

2. Ashbee

Ashbee Well-Known Member

Your still in with a good chance 3 days before ovulation :) I would say 4 days would cut by 50-70% but 3 days is fine. Good luck xx

3. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Sperm are able to live in the uterus for 5 days providing they have a suitable habitat.

If you had good EWCM and had sex 5 days before youd still be in with a chance however Id say 3 days before your actually in with a much better chance.

The days we will DTD is CD 11, 12, 13 & 14 those being lead up to OV and OV being CD14.

Good luck! It does only take once! ;)

xxx

4. kellyb1990

kellyb1990 Member

thanks both thats encouraging :) fingers crossed eh :D