Was going to use cloth nappies but LO had other ideas!

Alexandra84

Reaction score
Having recovered from the shock of just how much nappy waste one baby can produce, we have tentatively ventured into reusables with a set of Bambino Mio nappies off ebay. So far so good, no leaks and one poo explosion contained. So I'm happy lol.
Just wanted to share, otherwise a bit of a pointless post I know!

*update*
Well, I was going to use cloth to reduce the nappy waste we produce but LO had a different plan. Last Wednesday she absolutely refused to wear nappies (either cloth or disposables) and made a huge fuss until I finally had the idea of holding her over the sink to pee,.. And she did! Since then I've had to change fewer and fewer wet and dirty nappies until today when I've not changed any at all :shock:. Amazing, I really never thought this would happen.

Last edited:
I want to get started with them too, there just seems so many to chose from! Glad your getting on ok x

Thanks for that. It's a very interesting article.
She seems much more settled and happier now, so I guess going in her nappy really bothered her. We actually managed a completely dry night last night and she also settled back to sleep much faster, which is a bonus considering she wakes up for feeds 2-3 times a night.

Years ago they did that too. My friends little girl was dry really early too (not 14 weeks though!) and hated her nappy as well, don't blame them really, disposables feel horrible, I mean would you want to wear paper knickers! I've got a few cloth nappys but not a full set yet, can't decide which to get. They all seem better though, today I've changed him twice as we've had poo up his back in disposables, none of the cloth ones i tried did this!

id introduce a potty and prop her up on it when she needs to go if she hates nappies that much that way you dont have to hold her over the sink lol and she can go the potty when she has learnt to get herself around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back