*Warning to any of you that have your phone through Virgin*

SarahH

Reaction score
Just to warn any of you incase you have the same problem!!

I got my bank statement in today and there was a direct debit that came off for Virgin for £166.20 :eek:

I called them to say what the heck is that about to be told it was my £14.99 for broadband and the rest was my months phone bill - eh, I think NOT!!

Anyways, had to go out today so told her I would check it when I came home on line. Basically since coming home I have found out it is my £14.99 boradband and all my calls from begining of June through til now. Called them back and was put through to a supervisor, well it turns out they put a new billing system in back in June and a handful of customers accounts didnt transfer through correctly (mine being one!), I must admit the supervisor was really nice and has gave me £50 credit goodwill back onto my account.

I'm still not impressed with the phone charges (I must admit I have never really paid much attention before! :oops: ) so I am away to change my phone provider.

we had a awful experiance with them and decided to leave too, as of the 16 we will no longer be with horible virgin :evil: :evil:

don't talk to me about virgin :(

Its not just thier phone they can't control - email, internet in general. I've had constant problems with my interent and they blame BTs line all the time but there is nothing wrong with the line (so BT say anyway)

I hated virgin.. couldnt get a signal unless i walked to the end of the garden and dialled the number hanging over the garden fence.. moved to o2 who are much better!

Claire x

Go with 02, no other company can touch the deals and price plans they do.
They are the best without a doubt.

We get our broadband, TV and phone through Virgin and they billed us double our usualy amount in August. OH rang and asked what was going on and they admitted an error and said they would reimburse us on the next statement.
Next statement arrives.....guess what? They have charges us double again!!! OH has sorted it once and for all now and we have had everything refunded, but seriously!?!?! :evil:

Luckily we never use our landline - only ever recieve calls on it; I didn't realise the cost of calls was high with Virgin.

We have TV, broadband and phone with virgin.

I think i will be keeping an eye on the phone bill, most of the time we use our mobiles to make calls as we have minutes to use on them.

However i must say i dont like virgin at all. We have a constant issue with our internet connection and the TV cuts out and flickers quite often. When we ring we get the same old excuse that 'there is repair work being done in our area' and that it will soon be sorted :evil:

We are hoping to move soon so wont bother switching till we do. We are going back to sky.

Morganuk said:

It's my landline hun, not my mobile.

I have just changed (or from Nov) to Talk Talk, got £50 cashback for doing it too :)

Morganuk said:

Pricewise might be good but there phones are constantly breaking!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back