warning! Disgusting alert!

Holly7654

Reaction score
Hey guys so im 37+ weeks and last night me and my partner had sex for the first time in months and then last night i was having mild period like pain but they didn't last lond only had twice, then this morning i had what i think may have been the show but am totally unsure?? I have had regular discharge in the last month that mw said was normal, but this morning it was alot thicker and looked more like snot (literally like i HD blown my nose into the tissue) and there was quite a bit, (more than the amount of discharge I've been having) but there was no blood/pink stuff, but i also read that there doesn't need to be?
Any help or advice will be much appreciated! Thank you!
Holly x

Hi Holly

i do get this from time to time, its similar to ovulation discharge!

your mucus plug, is usually quite a lot and would be pink or browny.

I know a personal question but if your partner ejaculated it could be that?? If your worried call your midwife xxx

I wondered because one of my mw said that it doesn't always have any blood/ pink colouring to it so i was unsure, thank you i will let my mw know next ap just in case x

My plug with my last son was like a massive blob that would fit into the palm of your hand and it wasn't clear but was like nothing i had had before and then i had contractions start almost straight away, he was born 4 hours later.

Everyone's different, never feel like you shouldn't or cant ring your local triage for advice or reassurance xx

My plug wasn't at all bloody or even slightly pink, just a colourless sticky mass, when I had my son. So it's possible it was your plug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back