Warning cm pic enclosed! Snot like cm? TMI

Sarah Jane 13

Reaction score
Hi all due to irregular cycles I am still trying to work everything out. Have been recording everything for the last few weeks so will hopefully have a clearer idea of O etc soon!
So from what I have recorded my app says it is possible I ovulated on cd 10-12, but due to previous long cycle if I haven't then I am predicted to ovulate on cd 25! I'm currently on cd 20 and today I had a blob of cm that was a yellow tinge. It was just once, but not something I've noticed before. Last month I noticed my ewcm was clear and shiny when wipe. Never seen this before and don't know what to make of it so was looking for advise from any one else that has experienced it. Bf has been working away a lot so no possibility of residue and def no infection possible. Thanks for any replies. Sorry if TMI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 49
Didn't wanna read and run but I have no clue about CM either! I'm sure others will though.
Xx

that is totally normal CM after Ovulation, mine goes creamy/snotty after Ovulation, then dries up around 8dpo, then goes watery before AF at the moment I'm 7dpo and its creamy still, I think if your pregnant it continues to be creamy/snotty and can be yellow so a good sign hunny

good luck!!!

xxxx

Last edited:
I'm glad you've mentioned the cm question. I have had increased cm for the past 13 days. In a normal cycle I may have 1 or 2 days of cm, but recently I have had daily snail trails each time when wiping, with the exception of 7/8 dpo when I have huge blobs.

It's a strange thing and I question everything at the moment as potentially being in my head (cramps etc) but the cm is physical evidence that i'm not a fruit loop!! LOL

Lol Emma I know the feeling! Slightest ache and I'm syptom spotting on a chart lol! Thanks for all your replies. If I did ovulate early then I'm around dpo 9 ish if I haven't ovulated then my app says weds so a few more days. Just never had a yellow blob before which is what confused me. Usually from what I have noticed my fertile cm is just always clear and shiny. I suppose only time will tell! X

So strange, today I almost feel dry? Last month I had shiny clear cm for around 5 days which is what made me notice I was fertile. Had the one blob yesterday and nothing today. Tried to check and feel very dry, sorry TMI. From my apps I am supposed to have started my fertile window today and ovulate on weds 6th, that's going from last months long cycle! Will keep a close eye over the next few days but generally was expecting to see some fertile cm today but there's virtually nothing there! This taking note of everything is hard work lol x

I seem to wipe, looks clear but shiny on tissue.
But my knickers, it looks like creamy dry white patch x

Thanks cat women. I haven't had any cm at all today. Nothing on knickers and when I checked my cervix, I'm very dry internally aswell. If I am due to ovulate in a few days I wouldn't of thought that I would be completely dry, but who knows what my body is playing at lol! X

I take 3000mg EPO day 1 to ovulation. Produces lots of cm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back