Wanting more sex than the OH can give! Have we done it enough?

MelH999

Reaction score
Ok, so this month I said I wasn't going to poas during the 2ww, and was trying the relaxed method and generally just gonna play it cool! Well that went out the window v quickly.... I'm on my first cycle since MMC in Jan. So once my ewcm came, I turned into a sex maniac! Which yes my sex drive naturally increases, but I wanted it more than my OH did. Now I'm worried we missed the optimum time to dtd.

I had a positive opk test yesterday early eve. So was looking forward to dtd. We had already dtd In the morning quickly and functionally before work/school run! I know about the SMEP doing it every other day, but as I'd had the positive opk unwanted to do it last night to double cover us.

Tonight we tried, and it just wasn't happening.... Him not me. I'm trying to be cool about it but I'm really not. I would have done it Saturday and sunday too, but he fell asleep!

Any of you ttc faced this prob? Does the pressure ever get to your OH?

I included a pic of my chart from Ovia.... Have we done it enough?

Yes I have that problem!! I litrally had to beg my hubby to have sex with me these last few days
before TTC it was him wanting it qll tge tome, he couldn't get enough
But recently it's the other way around, especially when it's my fertile period ,

If you got a positive Opk yesterday then you should Ovulate within 12-48 hours but I Ovulated 3 days after my ++ Opk
You DTD yesterday, try again in the morning or evening hun
Sperm lives a few days so the days up to Ovulation are tge most important so if you don't manage to DTD again you're already covered

Hope this helps my lovely :)

Xxxxxxx

Thanks you for your reply! It's hard and unproductive but I got a lil p off! And told him so. How do you personally know exactly when you O?

I only did one test yesterday, so don't know if it was positive the days before. I've read about your overly long positive tests. It's my first time using that method.

With my last pregnancy we only dtd 4 days before and 2 days before ov so I was convinced I was out. In fact I didn't think had even ovulated as I didn't get any of my usual signs!

If you've been having plenty of sex up to and around ov then you'll be covered hun.

Good luck!

XX

My chart! Wouldn't att last night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 19
You are well covered hun! I wouldn't worry. The days leading up to ovulation are more important then ovulation day because now you have sperm waiting to get the egg as soon as it peeks its head around the corner.

Let the waiting begging!

Thanks Liiayo ... I just felt I could have done more! Had he been wiling and able! Next month I'm saying nothing!!

I have had this problem with my OH in previous cycles. It is soooo frustrating but not much we can do about it.

I don't pounce on my OH more than once a day and I try to make him wait a bit at the beginning of my cycle so he is more eager when the important time comes, I haven't told him this though and so far it hasn't worked.

Good luck to you though.

Nemi, do you mean once a week? If I pounced once a day I think he'd go grey! I did think I will ease off now... So then after my period he will be gagging! I will secretly ration him!

Then prob do something other than sex, that's more for him. Kinda trick him I'm not too fussed about dtd to conceive. I read on SMEP this is a good idea to then have fresh sperm ready nearer for when you dtd on cycle day 8.

Melh999

Situation like this: men not wanting sex is just horrible. But it's fixable.

Once you say you want sex because it's your fertile day it might be off putting for some men.

It's defo worth investing in new underwear, shorts, bath robe, perfume.

Make him want you more and he will come to you.

Ask him how many times his friends have sex and how lucky he is to have you who offers it as often as every day! x

Also make sex a bit more unpredictable. For example if he is in the bath relaxing. Join.him. The idea is to make it spontaneous and exciting.

Don't ever discuss ovulation or fertile days. I even hide the fertile gel I use. I just put it on me myself and then go from there.

There must be positions he likes the most. Do only those during fertile days x

Nemi, do you mean once a week? If I pounced once a day I think he'd go grey! I did think I will ease off now... So then after my period he will be gagging! I will secretly ration him!

Then prob do something other than sex, that's more for him. Kinda trick him I'm not too fussed about dtd to conceive. I read on SMEP this is a good idea to then have fresh sperm ready nearer for when you dtd on cycle day 8.

We don't dtd every day, average about 3-4 times a week.

Did manage 6 days in a row this cycle though, but my poor OH was exhausted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back