want to hear from anyone who had MC but got pregnant again

s

Reaction score
Sorry if this is an intrusion but I'd love to hear from women who have had a miscarriage and got pregnant again. I think it would give me hope.
I had a miscarriage 7 days ago.
So how soon after your miscarriage did you get pregnant?
Thanks very much,
S

Hi S
I'm so sorry for your loss.But you are very brave to come on the forum & talk so soon.I had a miscarriage last May (it was my first pregnancy)& got pregnant Sept.It was only four months but it felt like forever at the time.I am now nearly 24 weeks preganant with my second and so far baby is doing fine. I try & take each day at a time.
Please give yourself time to grieve a little first & also your body will need time to recover. I found that I was fine at first emotionally but the feelings hit me a few months later when I wasn't expecting it.
I wish you well. Be kind to yourself & take things easy. Things will get better although you will never forget. Lorrie x

Thanks Lorrie it's really good of you to share this with me. How many months did you give your body before starting again. I know 3 is recommended but I've read stories of other women who tried as soon as they got a normal period and got pregnant again.
S

Hi S.

Sorry to hear your bad news. I like Lorrie had a misscarriage in May. I am now 21wks and expecting in begining of July. I totally agree with what Lorrie said. At first it didn't really hit me that bad. It wasn't until a couple of months had passed.

Do take care and there is hope.

S. xx

I posted on the other threads S... glad to hear you are looking to the future already .. good for you!!

As with Sarah and Lorrie.. I was glad to wait - emotionally and physically I was not ready.. but 4 months after my m/c in August I had a bfp.. totally unexpected as my polyp was still causing a problem.. but here I am... hopefully all will be well this time..xx

Hi S
I gave myself bout two months, the docs say you should at least wait until you've had one proper period after m/c. I was physically unwell anyhow for a while so I didnt have a choice. Try not to put pressure on yourself, it can all become a bit obsessive. It will happen again when the time is right. Keep in touch & let us know how you getting on.
Lorrie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back