Want to be a mommy!

MrsV321

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! I am turning 35 this week and I am trying to conceive my first child! I‘ve never been pregnant and until recently my hubby and I were just leaving it up to chance (not using protection). However, I didn’t fall pregnant so I started using clear blue ovulation tests this month and detected my LH surge on 6/13 (I know ovulation can happen 24-48 hours after the surge). We DTD before and after the surge. I had super light brownish/ clearish spotting around 9/10 DPO (Tuesday & Wednesday 6/23 & 24) and thought maybe it could be implantation butttt on Friday 6/26 I got heavier brownish spotting, Saturday I had bleeding (pretty heavy) and then Sunday was back to super light (almost nothing) brownish spotting! For me, AF usually lasts 5-6 days with the first 3 being really heavy. I took a pregnancy test this morning and I got a BFN! So frustrating !! I scheduled an appointment for my Gyno but it’ll be a month before they see me :( I am worried that maybe I waited to long to start trying!

Hi ladies!! I am turning 35 this week and I am trying to conceive my first child! I‘ve never been pregnant and until recently my hubby and I were just leaving it up to chance (not using protection). However, I didn’t fall pregnant so I started using clear blue ovulation tests this month and detected my LH surge on 6/13 (I know ovulation can happen 24-48 hours after the surge). We DTD before and after the surge. I had super light brownish/ clearish spotting around 9/10 DPO (Tuesday & Wednesday 6/23 & 24) and thought maybe it could be implantation butttt on Friday 6/26 I got heavier brownish spotting, Saturday I had bleeding (pretty heavy) and then Sunday was back to super light (almost nothing) brownish spotting! For me, AF usually lasts 5-6 days with the first 3 being really heavy. I took a pregnancy test this morning and I got a BFN! So frustrating !! I scheduled an appointment for my Gyno but it’ll be a month before they see me :( I am worried that maybe I waited to long to start trying!
Hey, must be so frustrating waiting for the appointment but at least they will be able to see what’s going on! Keep trying with the strips, you haven’t been using them long have you? Definitely don’t worry That you waited until 35 to start trying! That is a good age I think :angel: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back