Want my baby things around me

Bloom

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like they want all there baby items around them?

I really havent got that much stuff as i have no where to put it as the nursery is not decorated yet and the room is empty but over the past week or so the lack of baby things near me has really got to me. I wrote a list of everything i wanted to get but i feel like just going on one big shopping trip to get it all now which is just silly.

The wallpaper for the nursery is ready to go up over xmas and furniture will be ordered just after so its getting there and the babys not due till April so i have plenty of time.

Does anyone feel like this or am i losing the plot. :think:

your not alone hun
a couple days ago i went upstairs where we keep all the baby stuff and started folding my terry nappies and trying them out in the wraps lol
just wanted to play with it all :)
looks like we will be moving again before the baby comes so i wont get to decorate the nursery here now :(
manda xx

manda224 said:
your not alone hun
a couple days ago i went upstairs where we keep all the baby stuff and started folding my terry nappies and trying them out in the wraps lol
just wanted to play with it all :)
looks like we will be moving again before the baby comes so i wont get to decorate the nursery here now :(
manda xx

Aww no why are you moving again Manda?

very long story hun bacicaly the bloke who owns this place wants to sell middle of next year so we have to apply for counsil housing under being homeless hopefully we wont have to wait too long but you never no!!
manda xx

im totally the oppisite, i think it is because i have previously miscarried, i refused to have anything baby in the house until a few weeks ago :( the only things i have now are the things i will need for hospital, i really wish i was more chilled out, i would love to do the nursery

I feel COMPLETELY the same!!! I got really upset because my cousin has borrowed the crib im having for my baby that i had when i was born and i dont want her to have it because its mine and i want it with me!!! lol

I know how you feel. I'm dying to go baby shopping but OH thinks it's sillly to have everything lying around in the way for 4 months.
I just want to know that everythings ready for the baby and in place.
We've got the pram already folded up in James' room. Everytime I go in there I end up staring at it. I can't wait to put the baby in it and go for a walk! :D

I quite often sit and get all my baby bits out and have a look :D I cant bloomin wait to put a baby in the clothes!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm just like that too, everyday i go into the nursery and open the wardrobe, i love seeing all of the blue outfits hanging up

I haven't bought a single thing!!

Mind you I don't really need anything, I will buy some outfits but the rest I have already.

My mum presented me with my first baby things this weekend. She has made a 'baby box' full of bits and pieces like wipes, cotton wool, baby shampoo, muslin squares and some sleep suits etc. As lovely as it was of her, I was reluctant to take it just yet as we have no where to store it.

I want to get the nursery done before we buy anything so that it can all be stored in there, we have quite a wee house and I don't want boxes and clothes lying around my lounge or dining room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back