walking therapy?!

Hayley1608

Reaction score
Felt crap this morning.

Me and dh just aren't getting on and even the d word (divorce) came up. Really felt like crap.

Decided to get on with the day and went to get Savannah weighed and she's now 15lb 15oz! Also she crawled a little bit... Yay!!

Decided to go for a walk and suddenly i had a moment of clarity... Do I really have anything to moan about? My dh is great with Savannah and I'm sure many mothers would do anything for the amount of support he gives me abd ny daughter is the most beautiful thing in the world!

Pointless really just wanted to share :)

.hope everyone's ok

X

When oh and I used to fight as teenagers years ago my mum used to kick us out on a walk together and it always helped calm things. Even if I was stomping off at first we always.returned holding hands! :eek:) still works now!

I agree. Me and oh are snappy and stressy with each other since becoming parents. Had time for a walk with dog together today as lo was with granma. Felt like old times again.

I really believe it works! Definately goibg to be doing more walking!

Me and OH should probably take up walking lol!

He doesn't come with me lol... I think we would just continue to argue if he did x

Oh in that case we already do driving therapy I.e he drives off

other than moving house, having a new baby is one of the most stressful times, of our lives, so don't worry, it does get easier , just make more time for each other, as you and OH need to still share some of the times you had before as just a couple.

Think we are going to try this JJs mum. We have a night away in the hotel that we got married in booked for next weekend which is our aniversary. We get a complimentary meal there so booked the honeymoon suite too!

Is quite expensive but i managed to windle a discount off of them :)

Looking forward to it now... Hopefully it might renew our relationship a bit.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back