Walking around... totally oblivious...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by waaah101, Aug 1, 2013.

1. waaah101

waaah101 Well-Known Member

Do you remember what life was like before you started your ttc journey? I for one paid very little attention to my body. Cramps, pinching, twinges, sore boobs, cm etc etc didn't register with me at all. I had the mirena coil so I wasn't paying much attention to anything. My period arrived and I never knew if I was late, early, on time...

Now the slightest twinge and up leaps my inner wannabeprego shouting what's that? How many dpo are you? Ovulation? Implantation? Is the Witch on her way? Should you do a test? Quick, get the laptop out and get googling these symptoms!

Wannabeprego also makes me come to pf every single day for an update on everyones news. Meanwhile I haven't logged on to the actual news for longer than I care to remember. Obsessed much? :shock:

2. Marcel

Marcel Well-Known Member

This is a funny post, I totally agree with what your saying! I must admit I do come on here every day to see how everyone is getting on xx

3. vic30

vic30 Well-Known Member

Oh I know what you mean! I only joined in June and I'm like a stalker of everyone on here lol x

4. coz78

coz78 Well-Known Member

I don't even know who's prime minister but I can probably name the latest ladies to get bfp's on here lol

5. jodie34

jodie34 Well-Known Member

Ditto here lol xx

6. minniemaker

minniemaker Well-Known Member

Yep I here you! I swtiched that part of my brain off for the past 5 years now its in overload... keep focussing on the little fertilized egg going down the tube ready to implant and literally willing it on!

7. Dee28

Dee28 Well-Known Member

I'm the same. Today I have been mostly googling 'stringy snot like cm 6dpo'. What has happened to me! X

8. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

I'm 40 and I did t know what Ewcm was till last yr lmao and I've had 6 kids already! I never used to even think about it wen I was trying when I was younger it was a case if stop the pill and see what happens no opks no 2 ww nothing in fact I didn't even know I was late half the time and I would be getting on for 10 weeks wen I realised I had actually missed 2 periods :-/ what I would give for that again I tell ya but after a loss ur that desperate to have a baby it takes over ur life completely it's crazy x

9. Mummyof3tobe

Mummyof3tobe Well-Known Member

Ha ha. This made me laugh. I've never been so obsessed yet equally trying to take a relaxed approach.....yeah right. Who am I kidding. Stalking has become part of my daily ritual! X

10. Balthazar1275

Balthazar1275 Well-Known Member

I spend more time on this forum than I would like to admit. I switch in on as soon as I get up. Check in regularly throughout the day during work and then spend more time on it when I get home until its time to go to bed. I can't remember what my life was like before we started TTC.

Michelle x

11. Browneyed Girl

Browneyed Girl Well-Known Member

I often wonder if my life will ever be the same! This forum is a lifesaver when you need to talk but I'm definitely a bit obsessed ;)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

12. misssparkles

misssparkles Well-Known Member

Snap girls. The funniest thing is even my oh knows whos got their bfp and if I need anything he says oh ask the girls have they replied ahah xx