Waking up to see baby bump

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi ladies my bumps not the most bump like yet, but its so much more real when you wake up to this stuck on your tum , ( seem higher that i thought for 17 weeks).

Ill add normal photo of my bump in next post in green vest as i my phone cant cope with more than one!!

Anyone else getting this, its like you can almost hold your baby isnt it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 82
Heres my normal stding up bump this week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 43
Awwww lovely. Wish I had a bump, I just look look a mess.xx

I'm still mostly flab. Mine looked quite impressive lying down until I went for a wee! ;)

Mine is like that most mornings and always on one side. I can't remember feeling it that solid with my previous pregnancies (especially this early!).

Mines like that lying down, but I'm bigger than you standing up JJ! How strange!

I woke up earlier on this week lying on my back and my bump was sticking right in the air on one side! I was amazed!

I saw a girl from school yesterday who I hadn't seen in years and she said " oh you're looking fab! How far along are you? " I answer with 15 weeks... "15 WEEKS?!" I am huge lol

Most mornings are weird, my bump almost disappears until I get up and start moving around (almost like baby is snuggling away for the night!), however this morning, I had the big hard bump on one side, and its the first time today I have woken up to movement too! My little one is getting not quite so little now! :)

here is my bump pic this morning 17 weeks today :)

i dont think there is any chance that people wouldnt know i was pregnant ! lol

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
last one was fuzzy

x

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 35
I have a big bump but I never have baby sticking out obviously on one side :( x

I just seem to pop early, never can hide it for very long .

Ahh so its not just me then,

Mum2 bubs , lovely and quite impressive bumpage!! did you carry the same way with your girls as for my body that bump would be most def be a blue one !!!

Last edited:
I'm 16 weeks and you could have no idea that I'm pregnant. I just look more puffy than usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back