Waking up hungry

Pregnot

Reaction score
Does this happen to anyone else? you wake up in middle of the night and feel
Soooo hungry you could eat a Sunday dinner?
I'm starving - but I can't go downstairs :/ so will have to wait until morning

Me! Starving! The amount of times i go for a bowl of Cheerios! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Me!!
I cant go back to sleep without having a bowl of cereal so I give in!!
Naughty baby xx

Yup! Allways! Get used to it lol and you're allowed to give in for a midnight feast, just don't over do it or you won't sleep again! Cereal is usually good!!

I do that occasaionally and find couple of days later I feel alot bigger so always think its a growth spurt :) I eat cereal too in middle of night... How strange its always cereal. Xx

these past few days I've felt like that so i think my man is growing lol his kicks are getting so strong x

I try and eat something before bedtime to help this, and always take a banana to bed now, as had to eat it a few times in the very early morning. If I had to get up and go downstairs I'd never get back to sleep!!!
xx

I never wake up hungry. Think I eat less atm x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm the same as umbongo.. I try and ignore it till morning or I'd be up all night! Xxx

Yes i was awake at two this morning as i needed an orange ice lolly. which we don't have. so had to settle for lots of tip tops. Then had some crisps. First time i've done it so far x

Me!! Iv got a box of cereal bars next to me in case of emergencies :)

I am hungry all the time yes but nothing really satisfies so I won't give in at night/late evening. I always crave bad things, like magnum ice cream, chocolate eclair, mcflurry, biscuits and chocolate.

Yup I'v taken to leaving snacks on the bedside now as I get hungry so easily. It's really only been the past few weeks suddenly I'm munching ALL the time day or night tho I still can't eat large portions....current craving Ben and jerrys caramel chew chew ice cream which hubby has been sent out for now a few times xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back