Waking up far too early!

KellyC89

Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you other ladies are having any problems with waking up early and not being able to get back to sleep. I'm only 15 weeks pregnant but for the past couple of weeks I've been waking up every night without fail at 4/5am! I eventually feel like I can sleep again about 7ish but that's when I need to get up for work so at the moment I'm living on 4 or 5 hours sleep!

I've been like this since 6 weeks. Every morning without fail I'm up at 6am and can't go back to sleep. I think it's my body preparing me for the early mornings/ sleepless nights x

I said that to my OH!! Hormones must be waking me up to prepare me for when the baby comes. Oh well I'm sure I'll get used to it :) x

I always wake up at about 5.30 and that's it then, can't get back to sleep and like u feel sleepy again about 7 when I need to get up. Typical! Lol x

yip, I've been the same since about 6 weeks. I always wake up before 6 and there's no getting back to sleep :( x

I'm like this, I wake up to go to the toilet 2/3 times on average but if its after 4 I can't get back to sleep for ages! Very frustrating :-( x

Me too. I wake up between 4 and 5 most days. It's worse getting back to sleep on a weekend for me. :( xxx

This is me too! It started as well around 6 weeks up until around 19/20 weeks then I could sleep ALLLLLLL the way through (HEAVEN!!:)) but thanks to a blinkin cold it has started again. :nap::nap::nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back