Waking in night again - any ideas?

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

back from my Christmas and new year hols. Hope everyone had a good holiday season.

My dilemma is...
Beofre Christmas Asher slept through from 10pm till approx 7-8am for over 2 weeks straight! We thought, great! We have our sleep back.

But since just before New year he's been waking at least once during the night again, usually about 3-4ish and needs a feed.

He's also started fussing at the breast when he feeds during the day. And coming off and smiling/laughing at me and then going back on again, and repeating this behaviour. It's very frustrating!

Any ideas on what I should be doing to get him sleeping through again?

K.xxx

he's 15 weeks old tomorrow.

xx

It could be a growth spurt, a lot of people confuse this with baby needing to be weaned (including me :wink: ) :hug: I have started weaning Maddison though as she wont sleep through the night unless she has some baby rice at teatime :roll:

Hi, CHarlotte was sleeping through from 12-15 weeks 8p.m -6/7a.m , then started waking once then after a week 3 hourly!! It was awful! WE put it down to teething but once it got to 3 hourly we thought maybe hunger. Anway i have started (on the advice on HV) feeding her 3 hourly during day again instead of 4 hourly and a bit of baby rice at teatime, which i didnt want to do but she is a hungry girl. ANway last 4 days she has slept 8a.m -4 - 5.30,then after an hour of moaning sleeps another hour! which is a lot better so we are hoping after a few more days she will get used to sleeping better again.

Apparently a lot of babies start waking agian at this age due to a growth spurt or just hunger again!

Good luck i know how exhausting it is. :)

Hope things are going well otherwise??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back