Waking from naps crying?

nikkif

Reaction score
Charlotte has started to sometimes wake from naps in the day after about 30 mins but she wakes up screaming and still seems tired like she wasn't ready to wake up.Shes not cold, hungry or dirty nappy etc. What could cause this, its not everytime but most times for shorter naps??

My daughter does this also, without fail every nap during the day she will wake up after 30 mins and it is always because she has wind. She is 2 months today and gets wind 24/7 I have never known a baby like it. We have tried everything to get her wind up before she goes to sleep but it is asthough she produces more when she lies down! I am absolutly exhausted as she only has 1 decent sleep a day and that is before her last bottle at night. Does your baby suffer with wind?

My son does it in the evenings, its horrible and i dont know why he does it.

luke went through a phase like that, like he was so scared, my friend suggested he could be having nightmare or night terrors, it did settle after a week or so but he would cry inconsolably for about half an hour especailly after his late afternnon nap, he would cry all thru his tea it was awful. hope it settles down soon :pray:

dylan does this sometimes i have no idea why i just cuddle him till he is more settled

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back