Waking During the night!

BabyCakes06

Reaction score
My LO Is 7 months and still waking during the night at about 4 am for a feed, at what age does this normally stop?

Regards x

Zack was about 14 months when he finally stopped waking up for milk during the night. I used to give him water or his dummy... he got the hang of it and started sleeping straight through.

THANK YOU AGAIN violet glow, Braydon dont sleep thro and with getting up just once ur lucky wanna swap babys? lol
Bgoes to bed at 9 is up at 1 again at 3 and at the mo gets up at 5, 5.30 but if i am lucky hell be up and go bck to sleep again for an hour

if i could id be doing controlled crying as they say babies dont need milk at nite past 7 months but my sis is doing her GCSE

OMG I have treid controlled crying but she don't settle also, she wakes me up dea dearly too this morning it was 5.30 am tried everything to get her bk to sleep but she was having none of it. she just wants to be up!

I read at the weekend that sleeping through the night is a "milestone", just like sitting up etc. Every baby does it at their own pace and when THEY'RE ready!
It also said that only 14% of under one year olds, sleep through the night without waking. :doh:

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back