Waiting to test now doubting.

violet13

Reaction score
I'm due Af on the 20th and so far I've had leaky boobs, waves of nausea that started yesterday increase in cm it's creamy and watery (excuse tmi) also very tired like exhausted my son 9 months sleeps through and we go to bed early enough. I tested at like 5po and negative like I knew it would be but I'm now debating do I test this weekend or wait till the following weekend? It's driving me mad tbh thanks xxx

i would try wait out til 19/20th if you can?

i am due then but have been testing like mad and BFN, it makes me sad everytime. dont know why i keep testing xx

How about we both test the morning of
The 20th? I'll probably still test again the following weekend with a frer. Fx for you Hun xxx

i am waiting for some more ICs to be delivered, hopefully tomz. i would like to do one Sat so i can tell OH if it positive on Fathers Day - working nights tho so i dont test til the afternoon when i wake up lol! I will prob test again tomz if they are delivered. i am a serial poas addict lol!

Fx for you too xx

I'd test this weekend if I were you

I'm testing this weekend too.... not sure whether to test friday or Saturday. I'm out on Saturday with friends so don't want to leave it until Sunday morning... as I'd rather have a few drinks if I'm not without them questioning if I'm pregnant,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back