Waiting to see if I'm going to miscarry

Lovemykids

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the site and unsure where to post this.

I'm almost 7 weeks pregnant.
I've felt from the beginning something wasn't quite "right"
I've had very few symptoms and I also had spotting which I don't have in my previous pregnancies

A couple of days ago I had serious back pain and some more brown spotting. I sent my husband out to get some clearblue digital tests as I was
Convinced I'd see the 3+ gone back to 2-3 or 1-2. It hadn't so I was tentatively hopeful

Had a scan on Friday and I was measuring a week behind.
This is impossible as I know when we had sex and i couldn't be 1 week less pregnant than when I thought.
There was a heartbeat and midwife said if I hadn't said anything about being concerned about dates shed have thought it was a normal pregnancy just a week behind with the heart literally after starting as it was very slow.

So now I have to wait for another scan in a week
I'm analysing every symptom
It's torture

How are you supposed to just go on with pretending all is ok on the world unable to tell people when your every breath is focused on thinking is this going to end or not.

Just wanted to share and see if anyone else went through similar

Most stories I've read ended up in miscarriage so I'm preparing for the worst-but it seems cruel to drag it out another week....but this is life ...noting anyone can do

Awww hun I'm so very sorry that you are going through this.

I really hope that everything turns out ok for you.

I've been through mc before, currently going through my third. My advice would be to talk about it, don't bottle it up out keep it a secret. If you don't feel you can tell friends or family, then you can talk to someone from the Miscarriage Association who will be able to help you.

A heartbeat is a good sign hun. Some little ones just take a bit longer to grow, so I'm praying that your given good news next week.

XX

unfortunately my story is very similar.
the only reason I knew I was pregnant was a missed period, I had absolutely no symptoms at all.
I had a dating scan where I should have been 9 weeks but at the scan the baby had a hb but was measured at 7 weeks but I knew there was no possible way I could only be 7 weeks.
after the scan I still wasn't getting any symptoms and no bump at all.
at 12 weeks I woke up (last week) with tummy pains and spotting, by evening the pain and bleeding were horrific and I lost the baby in the early hours of the morning.
I sincerely hope it all goes well for you xx

How are you doing lovemykids? Limbo is horrid. Have you considered that sperm can survive for up to 5 days inside you so the the day you have sex isnt always the same as the day you conceive?

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Hope everything is going well for you. Do not give up hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back