Waiting for the witch

Trudi-Anne

Reaction score
Well temps down, sore boobs, moody and tired and strange cramps it feels a bit like a UTI which is strange as its not stinging when I pee.

I'm hoping the witch comes today or Sunday as I'm out tomorrow watching the red arrows with family and friends and I really don't want to be a misery cow in pain lol xx

Trudi's iPhone

Lol, know how you feel. I'm literally due Af any day now. Judging by my last very long cycle from coming off the pill it should be tomorrow but other than being abit emotional I've had no symptoms either way at all :/

Stupid pill has really messed about with me. I feel so much better not being on it anymore though :)

I've not been on the pill for 10 yrs but I do have PCOS which messes with my cycles all the time the longest I've had is 160 days which was last yr so I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't show her face anytime soon for me, GL to you hunni I'm sure you'll get a BFP very soon. Xx

I think this is an evap at its best xx

aqedazyv.jpg

Trudi's iPhone

Me too - on serious knicker watch - cramps, sore boobs, 16dpo - LP has never gone past 16 days - just want her to put me out my misery!! :-(

xx

Af snuck up on me this morning and i had no symptoms for either AF or a BFP! Had to go swimming with a four year old aswell as I'd already promised! Such a pain!

Have u tried another est since the pic mrs? It's a pretty clear line, not sure on colour though x

I did this morning and it was negative, I'm thinking it was an evap as you can't see anything now it's dry hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back