Waist Clinchers

I have ordered a "Underworks Post Delivery Natal Support Band/Belt" from ebay. It is Velcro fastening so I can tighten it up as my stomach reduces! I thought I would get something as I don't want my belly flopping all over the place after! hehe

I have a couple of sexy corsets, maybe I'll slip into them after I've recovered a bit ;-)

Im planning on using body wraps afterwards to tone up again. Used them before and they are great!

Got some soanx I may wear until jelly belly goes...

But maybe not. Might just let it hang loose haha

Im planning on using body wraps afterwards to tone up again. Used them before and they are great!

Got some soanx I may wear until jelly belly goes...

But maybe not. Might just let it hang loose haha

What sort of body wraps do you use? I'm getting a trainer ASAP but anything else that might help is needed too! x

TBH i havent even thought about losing weight least of my worries but when MW said these help tone tummy muscles I was all for them

Theyre called actiderm wraps :) x

Thank you, do you get them done at the salon? I'll be booking them up ASAP! Lol I've promised my oh I'll be back in a size 8 by Christmas but I think that might be ambitious! I've gone from a 10 to a maternity 14 so I am desperate to get my body back x

whats the rush to get your figure back i was a 10/12 before baby and even though only have bump my jeans are size 18 maternity - if your breastfeeding your need to eat more anyway to give baby nutrients.
I plan to walk with buggy lots but to just enjoy being a mummy - i figure i have 4 months before xmas to shift some pounds x

Might just need one of these so ive not got a pot belly for mums wedding photos x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Theyre called actiderm wraps :) x

Thank you, do you get them done at the salon? I'll be booking them up ASAP! Lol I've promised my oh I'll be back in a size 8 by Christmas but I think that might be ambitious! I've gone from a 10 to a maternity 14 so I am desperate to get my body back x

theyre done at home yourself and good value too..

whats the rush to get your figure back i was a 10/12 before baby and even though only have bump my jeans are size 18 maternity - if your breastfeeding your need to eat more anyway to give baby nutrients.
I plan to walk with buggy lots but to just enjoy being a mummy - i figure i have 4 months before xmas to shift some pounds x

its not for weight loss, more toning up the loose skin and stretchmarks.... no mention of a diet!!

ha no rachel said she wants to be size 8 by xmas - i dont think ill have bloody time ha ha

I used to be fat, I lost a lot of weight & was really body conscious before I got pregnant. So getting my body back is important to me, really important. I've got a year off so there is plenty of time in the day to go to the gym for an hour or go for a run when my oh is home from work. If I don't do something straight away I know I won't & I'll end up like the fatty I was before & that is just a spiral of disappointment & upset for me. Lets hope it all goes to plan!!! x

bless u hun i totally understand maybe I am just lazy ha ha ---- i like being pregnant as dont feel guilty about not hitting gym
you sound very strong minded so no doubt you will not fail hunny - xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back