Waddling...

Kelly450

Reaction score
When did you ladies start waddling? If at all!?
A young lad at work kept calling me penguin but I know that was just because I was pregnant and not cause I was actually doing it.

Im wondering if im gonna escape it or does happen later on? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

im waddling like an idiot now lolol! and when i get in the car i used to put one foot in and get in.. now i have to sit on seat sideways and hold onto steering wheel and pul myself around and even lift my leg up to get in............. :shock: WHALE!

haha.. u find soon as the baby drops the waddle gets worse!!
im doing the whole leaning back while walking with on hand of waist/back nonsense aswell hahaha! xx

I don't think i waddle much, although i do a bit, it's much worse when i need a wee though. I'm sure it will get worse and worse as baby drops but hey-ho, just another thing to look forward to ;)

oh god defo worse when u need a wee! literally cant move lmao! x

I'm the same as dani with the in and out of car...feels a stretch to the steering wheel too! Lol same getting in and out of bed too.

Definitely waddling!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

i almost had to pop into work tomorrow as my OHs HR dept wanted a copy of my MATB1 and i didnt get a copy off work.

I was dreading it cos of how i look now compared to when they all last saw me at 33/34wks lolol.
Bigger EVERYWHERE, waddling and sweaty lmaooo!

thank god i didnt have to and my MW just gave me another one.
I dread seeing people i know now out and about cos i just feel horrible!!

i want my old self baaaack xx

I don't want to see anyone now either.... I feel mahoosive!! And feel like people will be shocked! Lol

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Yeah thats what i feel like!
Spesh cos ive gained like 4st now lmaoo!

My OH aunty is 50 on 28th, and she keeps nagging about us both attending the party if Noah isnt here. Her friends a MW whos going... SO!? lmao
I dnt want to see all his family, even tho most i saw only a few weeks back, others i havent since christmas.. BIG SHOCK!

I refuse to have pictures taken now, and nothing fits! even my maternity stuff lol.

Sorry Kelly lmao, got all this to come ina few weeks haha ;) xxx

Haha you ladies make me laugh. Im REALLY looking forward to the next few weeks now!
I was sitting imagining seeing you pulling yourself in your cars :p

Does bump n body really get much bigger in the next few weeks? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

yeah both unfortunately lol!
bump is just baby growing now and getting chunkier adding on the pounds, and i spose ur placenta grows aswell!
then tehres all that blinking water we are carrying EVERYWHERE!

Ive put on alot of weight and its defo showing now.. my fault, i eat and eat!!!
swelling in the ankles but it tends to go down at night.

apprently before ur due to pop ur get like a puffy face aswell, not sure if that happens to everyone tho!
im dreading that haha xx

I've put 4st on too! Prob bit more now! I can't believe it! I weigh more than my oh! :(
My puffy feet get worse at night I have to keep them right up! Hurts!

Ohh noooo! Not a puffy face!! :( I already have a fat face now! Xx

Tapatalking. X

I'm waddling already!

My not so little boy is very heavy! ... and ive piled on loads of weight im not used to it! walking is uncomfortable...

god knows what I will be like in 7/8 weeks!

I do aswell.. My OH broke his knee last year, and he gained 2 stone.. hes lost it all again now and is just over 15st loveing his gym etc...
and theres me almost at 16st!! i say almost cos i have crap scales!
but ill get on my mums later and see the damage haha xx

Im over 16st now!! I can see the water in the fronts of my legs and even arms!! It's mad! I better drop 2st the day I give birth haha!!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I got a feeling ill be over 16 aswell lol.

Ive never weighed more than 12st 4 ishhh its horrible hahaha!! I dnt wana go over due cos im scared ill get to 17st hahahaaa xx

Omg lol I need baby to come ASAP!!
Will get another estimated weight got baby today too :-/ lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Ah I didnt think my bump would grow much now. But I suppose in 7 weeks (or even 9) there is plenty of time for growth! Ive not had any swelling yet. Im not looking forward to all of this to come haha.

If I got to 16st id look awful as im only 5'3. But im already in the 13sts so 8 expext to be about 14 by the end if not a bit more. Id also love to lose 2st on the day of birth lol! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Omg lol I need baby to come ASAP!!
Will get another estimated weight got baby today too :-/ lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Ohhh its ur scan again isnt it!!! forgot about that!!
cant wait for the weight :p xxx

Im 6ft so ive been able to hide most my weigh gain up until now!
legs and arms are huge! stretch marks everywhere, celluite all on my legs and arse and my double chin is there 24/7 lolol!xx

Im 6ft so ive been able to hide most my weigh gain up until now!
legs and arms are huge! stretch marks everywhere, celluite all on my legs and arse and my double chin is there 24/7 lolol!xx

Ditto :( pregnancy glow my frigging arse!!! X

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back