Waaaaaay to go to me!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Just thought Id announce this little piece of information as I am really quite proud of myself! Since I foung out I was pregnant on the 28th April I have not smoked a cigarette since! I used to smoke about 8 a day prior to pregnancy and I am so chuffed I managed to give up straight away and stick to it. I dont even think about it anymore! And I did it cold turkey. Very proud xxx

Well done hunny thats brilliant!! :clap: :dance: sinse I found out I was pregnant I gave up too, found it hard when I had mood swings but I have been using patches now and then to relive the craving.

WELLDONE !!! :wink:

Well done hunny x x

I am naughty & I've been pinching half of OHs ciggie BAD ME :shakehead:

I think 'reality' will hit when I know I'm going to be ok this time. Roll on next week an no red shows before then :pray:

OH today said if I go cold turkey he will give me a massage every night through my whole pregnancy for 30 minutes. I love it - I feel asleep on him last night when he gave me one :lol: & he will buy me the pram I want :twisted: Think I will try :pray: He's agreed to quit too if I do it.

I think thats what has helped me the most my o/h has given up too,
Goodluck Wobbles I have my fingers crossed for you for next week and goodlcuk with trying to give up !!! :D

If Jaidy can I can :lol: . I have tried. Even threw my ciggies out on the day I got 'pregnant' on the digi but I'm naughty ...

OH smoked all the ciggies last night & we have had NONE in the house. I'm not allowed to go to the shop even for milk :roll: :lol:

Well done Jaidy and Tasha,good luck Wobbles you can do it babexx :D

Everytime you light up a ciggie just think your baby is smoking too, thats what I thought and now im not even craving the fags. It will be well worth it girls!!

I have stopped the patches now too, the nicotine is still going into my system with them so im now officialy a non smoker wahooo im free :dance:

goodluck ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back