vomitting blood

Meggiewoo

Reaction score
Is anyone else vomitting up blood? This has happened to me twice. Only when a major meal has vacated my stomach - not with feeble morning wretches.

Anyone????

Kim x x x

I'd Get yourself checked out, Vomiting blood at any time isnt good..... :hug:

Maybe someone else can offer any better adivce.....Just look after yourself Honey....

CharlieOne said:
I'd Get yourself checked out, Vomiting blood at any time isnt good..... :hug:

Maybe someone else can offer any better adivce.....Just look after yourself Honey....

no better advice to offer - you definitely need to get yourself checked out hon :hug: :hug:

I vomited blood when I was pregnant with my daughter. It got so bad that at 18 weeks I was taken to hospital and I was supposed to have an endoscopy but the guy who performed the procedure told me he wouldnt put me through it seeing as I was pregnant and couldnt have the spray. All that happened after was I had to inform of any time I was vomiting blood and they would take it from there. Luckily for me I didn't vomit blood again! Think the thought of having an endoscopy and feeling it scared me that much!!

You should get that checked out. It may be something like an ulcer which can be treated :)

Hey there. :wave:

Just wondering how you are getting on. Have you got yourself checked out yet? xxx

:hug: :hug: Its probably nothing to worry about but always best to get it checked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back