Vixx

Mrs M

Reaction score
I'm not really sure where this should have gone, but is there any word from her? Last week she was being induced. Fingers crossed everything is ok with her and her little one. If I've just missed it, let me know x

I have been wondering about Vixx too. I do hope she is okay and all went well x

Hey up ladies :wave: I remember you all from a while ago when I was in WTT hope everything has gone well for Vixx and Kat :D I haven't caught up properly yet. x

Vixx has had a little boy :) but I've not heard about Mads yet!

Hello Ladies,

Vixx's birth story is in the 3rd Tri part. I read and wept :) Unfortunately, I lost the one I was pregnant with at the same time with her (MMC) but I am now almost 10 weeks pregnant again, full of nerves and anxieties. Hope I will be able to post here in August. :)

How are you two?

Kat Hey up hun! It seems like ages since we were on WTT! I'm sorry to hear about your mmc but congratulations on your new little bean! I am very very recently of the preggers-way myself eek! Prob about 4 weeks I have done about 5 tests which are all faint pos or cb - 1-2 weeks so early days yet but exciting non the less. I will go and have a read of Vixx story x nice to be back on here :)

I'm still in WTT! Only for another couple of months though, as we decided to put it back a few months. There's a million things going on this year but I'm not postponing again! It's been so hard waiting this long!

Hey Mrs M when are you coming over to TTC? I only came over in Dec so have been quietly WTT for majority of last year xx

Hi ladies, I also sadly miscarried, again. We haven't tried since. I pop on here occasionally.
Hope you're all well, good luck to all of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back