Vits after MC

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
So the month I got my BFP I was taking folic acid, EPO and Agnus Castus. I had my D&C yesterday and as I've said in a couple of other posts keen to start trying again straight away. I'm on antibiotics for a week so not sure I should start taking all the vits again. I took my Pregnacare last night and that was it.

Was so spaced out and emotional after the D&C that I forgot to ask doctor.

What do you ladies think? Xxx

If you call up the hospital they'll put you through to a nurse who can probably tell you. I would think you're probably fine with everything as its all natural, but I have no experience so cant really help I'm afraid x x x

Pregnacare has everything you should need. Worth looking into some extra vit d though. My consultant put me on 2000 units daily after 3rd mc. Got mine on amazon, still taking it now. X

I took royal jelly last time and only took me a month! I'm swithering over starting it again or if I should go au naturale, with preg vitamins only. I think it gave me strong ovulation, as I really felt cramping and sharp pain on right side xx

If you had lots of blood loss with your mc, you should also make sure you have good intake of iron and b12 over the next few weeks.

I don't see why you shouldn't be taking pregnacare etc....:) hope you get a sticky bean soon.

Cool thanks ladies. I'm defs taking the Pregnacare it was more the AC and EPO that I wasn't sure about. I've got antibiotics and painkillers too so I'm going to be full of pills lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back