Vits after MC

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Cosmogirl7, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Cosmogirl7

Cosmogirl7 Well-Known Member

So the month I got my BFP I was taking folic acid, EPO and Agnus Castus. I had my D&C yesterday and as I've said in a couple of other posts keen to start trying again straight away. I'm on antibiotics for a week so not sure I should start taking all the vits again. I took my Pregnacare last night and that was it.

Was so spaced out and emotional after the D&C that I forgot to ask doctor.

What do you ladies think? Xxx

2. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

If you call up the hospital they'll put you through to a nurse who can probably tell you. I would think you're probably fine with everything as its all natural, but I have no experience so cant really help I'm afraid x x x

3. flisstebbs

flisstebbs Well-Known Member

Pregnacare has everything you should need. Worth looking into some extra vit d though. My consultant put me on 2000 units daily after 3rd mc. Got mine on amazon, still taking it now. X

4. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

I took royal jelly last time and only took me a month! I'm swithering over starting it again or if I should go au naturale, with preg vitamins only. I think it gave me strong ovulation, as I really felt cramping and sharp pain on right side xx

5. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

I was adviced by vitamin D definitely xxx

6. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

If you had lots of blood loss with your mc, you should also make sure you have good intake of iron and b12 over the next few weeks.

I don't see why you shouldn't be taking pregnacare etc....:) hope you get a sticky bean soon.

7. Cosmogirl7

Cosmogirl7 Well-Known Member

Cool thanks ladies. I'm defs taking the Pregnacare it was more the AC and EPO that I wasn't sure about. I've got antibiotics and painkillers too so I'm going to be full of pills lol xxx

8. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

Hi gill how you feeling now? X