Vitex & other supplements...

dollybop

Reaction score
Ok so i'm another month out & have been doing my usual reading into different supplements etc & read about vitex.
Has anyone else tried this, got positive, negative feedback etc? I've read mixed reviews about it so not too sure of what to think. Am I right in thinking this is only for people with weird cycles? Mine are generally on time but I suffer a lot with PMS...I get the sore boobs, cramps, spotting etc etc.
I've also read about royal jelly which is something else i've never tried. Would also love to hear peoples feedback about it too.
I've been a little slack with taking my vitamins recently too so I need to start getting back into a routine of taking them on a morning..sometimes I just totally forget!
For anyone who has taken vitex and royal jelly, can you reccommend where to get them from? I heard royal jelly you have to be careful with as some of the capsules only have the extract and not the pure stuff....gosh the amount of things I look to much into is ridiculous but I guess a lot of you other girls know how it is & that you are willing to be a bit a guinea pig when it comes to testing things out!:roll:

I'm taking soy isoflavones it's natured Clomid but I'm taking it to get a gd strong egg due to my age my eggs rnt what they used to be , I used it last yr got a Bfp but it didn't stick , if u google soy isoflavones there is some gd Info on it I think on baby centre there is a whole group about it and with results of how woman got on with it , I've never used vitex cos I ovulate no problem and I've read it can cause u to ovulate late and sometimes not at all as they say don't try fix summet that's not broken :) x

Oh man there are so many different things to try! I've read some conflicting stuff about soy too...I swear I read that soy isn't good for ttc? but then I too have read people talking about taking it & getting bfps.
I'm not entirely sure if I ovulate properly, I do get positive opks with the clearblue smileys but I think I need to have my bloods done to confirm for me.
The whole temptation of trying new things is hard to resist but at the same time I don't want to mess anything up in my cycle. I guess it's all trial and error! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back