Vitamins

C0606

Reaction score
How long did you take your pregnancy vitamins/supplements for? Did you continue much longe than the 12 week mark?

im still taking my seven seas pregnancy vitamin at 20 weeks, hope this is right! xxx

I've read that you can take them right the way through but obviously the most crucial time is up to 12 weeks. I don't know how much of an effect it has after that. I may just crack on regardless.

I took till about 14 weeks then started to forget

I took mine up to 12 weeks xxx

Is that for any reason or just because you can't imagine it doing much more good? And I think I'll end up forgetting pretty much straight away too. It's a struggle even now!

I just started to forget! All these vitamins are all new! My mum never had to take any! so I don't think there abaoluty necessary! So don't panic if you so forget to take them xxx

I'm 38 weeks and still take mine , my mw said its fine x

I'm still taking mine and I'm 25 weeks, it's fine to carry on taking them x

I take a pregnancy multivitamin, it's just part of my morning routine with my iron tablet lol xxx

Iv taken pregnecare from the day I found out. I'd keep on taking them all the way through - extra boost for baby. We can't monitor every bit of food we eat to make sure we get the right vitamins and your iron levels can go really low later on and make you really tired .. These keep you topped up :)

Xxx

My midwife told me to make sure I take them throughout the whole pregnancy. I take the Boots own pregnancy vitamin.

Thanks for the replies! I think better to be safe than sorry I'll just crack on with them :)

Hi!

I've just registered and noticed this thread. I had an unplanned pregnancy then miscarriage 3-4 weeks ago and we would now like to ttc in a month or so, my doctor (when I was pregnant) said I should take folic acid, which I did and still am now, what else should you take while ttc, if anything?

x

I think that's the only one they really recommend but pregnancy supplements particularly containing vitamin D I think would be pretty useful too. Could always have a spy at the back of one of the pregnacare TTC supplement boxes and see what are in those for recommendations.

Thank you :) hoping the sun will have helped my vit D levels too, but that's not really likely to be a long lasting thing, now is it?! ;)

Ha! Yep can pretty much bet on our natural levels of vitamin D dropping again pretty soon. Damn British weather!

I'm still taking them - I take Pregnacare. I have a fairly good diet but at least if I had the odd days of eating rubbish I know I'm still getting the vitamins I need :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back