I done myself a list so I dont have to keep looking online and why things are important. So thought id just copy and paste it for you ladies... Dont know if it'll be any use to anyone.. L - Arginine Increases blood flow to the uterus, ovaries and genitals. Improves the production of cervical fluid and improves libido. 100mg Inositol Part of the B vitamin complex, and is a known insulin - sensitizer. 50mg N - Acetyl Cysteine Reduces oxidative stress. Boosts the chances of pregnancy continuing past 20 weeks by 190%. Also boosts pregnancy rates by 40% and lowers miscarriage odds by 60% in PCOS women. 50mg Betacarotene Converts into Vitamin A or it acts as an antioxidant to help protect cells from the damaging effects of harmful free radicals.3mg Vitamin D Impacts fertility on multiple levels including boosting levels of progesterone and estrogen, which improves chances of conceiving. Vitamin E Increases the thickness of the uterus lining. Helps prevent miscarriage. Gene expression and cell signalling, which is crucial for getting pregnant and sustaining and healthy pregnancy. Vitamin C Improves hormone levels and increases fertility. Helps increase progesterone. Thiamin (B1) Converts carbohydrates into energy... (Helps fetus brain development) Riboflavin (B2) Helps the body produce energy, growth and good vision....(Important for fetus' bone, muscle and nerve development) B6 Helps regulate hormones, lengthen LH phase, increase cervical fluid. If you are not consuming enough B6 this can lead to poor egg health. 100-200mg B12 Helps balance hormones, lowers chance of miscarriage, increases fertility levels. Deficiency could affect ovulation and normal cell division - and could affect how the fertilized ovum is implanted in the uterine lining. Pantothenic Acid Essential for production of hormones and cholesterol and for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Magnisium Creating and renewing bone, protein and fatty acids. Relaxes muscles. Helps build and repair all body tissue as you develop a fetus. Also acts as a stress reliever. 350mg Iron Women who do not get enough Iron may suffer annovulation (lack of ovulation) and possibly poor egg health, this may cause infertility and or miscarriage. Zinc Important for egg production, maintaining proper follicular fluid and hormone regulation. Low levels of zinc have been directly linked to miscarriage in early pregnancy. Also may help to reduce the size of fibroids. If men have a zinc deficiency, it could cause miscarriage, even if the sperm fertalized an egg and then the egg implants. 30mg Odiene Necessary for thyroid function, normalise levels of thyroid hormone. Low levels of thyroid hormones can cause a woman to stop ovulations causing infertility. Selenium An antioxidant that helps protect the body from free radicals, can help minimize the risk of birth defects. Can increase sperm count in men. Green Tea Helps the egg mature. Doubles chances of conceiving. Eggs may become more fertile. Helps the body produce more cervical fluid. Helps sperm. Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Helps tone the uterus. Lengthen luteal phase. Can help prevent miscarriage. Evening Primrose Oil Helps regain good hormone balance, controls sells growth. Increases cervical fluid. 1500 -3000mg Maca Root Improves sperm quality, increases libido and boosts enery levels. 2000 - 300-mg Chasteberry (Vitex) Regulates hormonal imbalances, it is a wonderful tonic to enhance the chances of conception through its ability to regulate ovulation and if taken through the first trimester, vitex will reduce the chances of miscarriage. After the birth, it helps a new mother to produce plenty of milk. Soy Isoflavones 'The natural clomid' ... Helps ovulation and promotes good health. Royal Jelly Increases libido, promotes hormonal balance and boosts the bodys immune system Black Cohosh Brings on menstrual cycle, helps tone, regular function and shedding of the uterine lining. Dong Quai Increase circulation to the uterus, iron rich for proper blood formation, improves timing of menstrual cycle. Shatavari Promotes regular menstrual cycle by aiding in regulation of estrogen levels. Helps produce cervical fluid. Ashwagandha Improve Your Bodys Response to Stress, Increase Antioxidant Levels, Normalize the Immune System, Endocrine System Support, Helps women who have Weak Uterus and or Recurrent Miscarriage, Increases Libido, helps with iron deficiency.