Vitamins for hubby whilst ttc?

mrs nel

Reaction score
Evening all,
Iv just finished reading "the impatient women's guide to falling pregnant" and she talks about your husband taking prenatal vitamins along with u. I take pregnacare conception vitamins every evening.

Just wondered what everyone else thought?

Thanks, lynne, xx

Hi Lynne,

I read information on the internet about this subject, not sure how accurate it is but apparently zinc, selenium, vits a, c and e are good and omega 3 fish oil. My hubby takes these. Something to do with speed and quality of sperm apparently!

Healthy diet is most important though I guess!

Vicki x

My hubby takes zits west vitamen which is the man version of the pre conception vits xx

Hey Hun my oh takes wellman and selenium. X

BabyDust *****

my hubby to wellman conception vits x

Got my hubby on well man then chamged him to morrisons ones as they had a higher zinc level in them and only £2 for a months supply , i Just take pregaday its just a folic acid and iron xx

My cosultant gave my hubby vit E and a vit called sexovit, one pill of each daily! really helped everytime i conceived.
I have a 3yr old daughter, mc 3times, one of which was ectopic, and currently prego, 25 wks!
Also i was given progesterone, Duphastone 10 days before i was supposed to get my period. That also helped i guess!
Hope this was helpful.
Good luck!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, il def b picking him some up this week in the shopping! xx

Think Sainsburys and Boots still have 3 for 2 on vitamins! xx

Ooh thanks vic! Really wanting my bfp this month as this is our 15 month of ttc, x

Fingers crossed for you mrs nel xxx

Uh thanks Vic. We've gotten to cycle 15 and still ttc, beginning to get peeved off with the wait!
Xx

I've got dan on maca just Incase his swimmers are not as swimmy as they should be lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back