Vision!!!!

Jayneg1988

Reaction score
Is anyone having any problems with their eyes, past few weeks I've had blurry vision and pain in my eyes. So annoying!

I've had bad vision since 20weeks, but only now and again, everything further away from me than arms length can be blurry. Have you had headaches with this as it can be a sign of pre eclampsia and you'd need to phone your midwife/hospital x

Not so much headaches just pain in my eyes, I read hormones can affect vision etc, but seems to be all the time now x

Yeah it's to do with the fluid change in your body, it's why your joints can be affected too! A bit odd that it's all the time, how far along are you? X

I would mention it to your midwife, as vision issues are a sign of pre-eclampsia!

I would defo mention it too! x

Yeh id mention too like the girls have said as this is what i keep getting askd and iv bn in hospital for 4days with pre eclampsia xx

I had this when pregnant with my son, I retained tons of fluid and apparently the extra fluid effects the shape of your eyes and the way the lense operates etc therefore giving blurred vision - I had a pair of glasses to wear just for my pregnancy - and didn't need them after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back