Visable limbs!!

poppy160

Reaction score
Me and my OH were wondering at which stage are you able to see baby limbs sticking out? At the moment my belly is still in the wobbling stage..although when she does move it's bloody painful!!

im not sure i can work things out properly.

i can see limbs coming out all over but no idea if its legs or arms.
although i can see her fist sliding across my belly and doing tiny movements

i can also see tamerons arms and stuff moving round n sticking out...

i can just abotu guess wats wat if hes still head down :)

EDIT
ur a day ahead of me so i asume u will see dem soon ive been seeing it for about 2 weeks...

i got too much extra padding to see any thing like that :(

That's cool so should be able to see something soon :) Tegala, mines head down aswell (well I hope she is still, she has been for about 8 or 9 weeks now so I'll be annoyed if she has moved!) I can't make out anything..apart from when I get booted in the ribs :lol: Just a lump here..a lump there..

I can't actually see limbs as such but can see 'lumps' sticking out here and there :D I can feel the shape of his feet when he is kicking out though... I love it!

I have so far been able to identify... a shoulder, a fist, a foot, a heel of a foot, a knee and I can now identify a femur (thats the long bone in your leg for less geeky types)... Its as long as my middle finger :shock:

Oh and a bony little bum that even the mw commented on.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I have so far been able to identify... a shoulder, a fist, a foot, a heel of a foot, a knee and I can now identify a femur (thats the long bone in your leg for less geeky types)... Its as long as my middle finger :shock:

how can u recognise all that :shock: :shock:
something wrong with mine cos i cant tell jack from jack!! :lol:

Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:

how can u recognise all that :shock: :shock:
something wrong with mine cos i cant tell jack from jack!! :lol:[/quote
Her water is on the low side and i have heard low fluid makes you more able to see/feel limbs, maybe thats why, either that or she got no fat on her :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

poppy160 said:
That's cool so should be able to see something soon :) Tegala, mines head down aswell (well I hope she is still, she has been for about 8 or 9 weeks now so I'll be annoyed if she has moved!) I can't make out anything..apart from when I get booted in the ribs :lol: Just a lump here..a lump there..

yep.. i can mainly only make it oput wen hes moving around uptop becus there is less fat there hehe but ive deff seen a random hand lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back