Video of Arianna

AWwww That is soo cute i could hear the sound her little giggle is nearly the same as Keeley's and i love her smile :D :hug:

That is so cute, Arianna is lovely!

Olivia dances just like that, makes me laugh everytime!

Yeah I could hear the sound too! Your neighbour is a nutcase and it's lovely to hear a baby giggling like that! :rotfl:

Kylie1007 said:
Yeah I could hear the sound too! Your neighbour is a nutcase and it's lovely to hear a baby giggling like that! :rotfl:

He is a nutcase, but he's lovely.... Arianna's Uncle gordgordgord as she calls him (or Gordon to everyone else ;) )

Hi

aww that is the cutest thing ever think its nice your neighbours seem like they love kids :)
Katrina

awwwww that is great. SHe is so adorable. I could hear it too :D

I can hear it tooo, that is just adorable :hug: :hug:

Tia dances like that sitting down its so funny how they all do it that way :) :hug:

Thank you ladies!!

*saulino* said:
Hi

aww that is the cutest thing ever think its nice your neighbours seem like they love kids :)
Katrina

We are soooo lucky with our neighbours, they are practically best friends of ours now. Most nights in the summer if we aren't out or busy most of the people from our block of appartments (5 appartments in the block) all sit outside having a yap and a beer or something, and have joint BBQ's etc.
They are all watching our place while we are here and looking after the car etc.

Will be so sad when we leave!!

she is well cute, that well made me laugh

Kelly G said:
Olivia dances just like that, makes me laugh everytime!

Ellis dances like that too!! how strange haha xxxx

That video is soooo cute! I couldn't stop giggling to myself! She's such a sweetie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back