Very weird

leean10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Saturday I got my period 4 weeks after my D&C. It has now stopped completely which I guess didn't surprise me but what did was I did an OPK as that is all I have atm to check for any left over hCG levels (it was all negative on Thursday, FMU and everything). This morning when doing another one (not really sure why I did) there was a definite 2nd line?

WTF is that all about? Anyone had that before?

Thanks

Was it just a line or was it a positive ? I get lines at various times during my cycle not possirive just a line which looks like it would turn possitive in a day or so x

Immediately after my period stops, I get what look like positive OPKs which always make me wonder what's going on, so now I don't test until CD11 (I was testing before as my cycles were a bit hit and miss after the loss). I think to avoid doubt, try the smiley face ones as then you don't have to stare and lines etc.
as I say though, after my losses, my cycles were haywire, so you never know! Xx

JoJo, it was just a line and didn't come up immediately. It is lighter than the control line so just made me wonder what was going on.

Lozz, I was surprised to get my period 4 weeks after my D&C tbh so I will pray they are regular now :) x

Yes I am thanks Sophie and well done you!!

I am now waiting for OV to show up so that I can get my BFP for a March baby next year :) x

Never thought I would be so happy to see my period arrive :) x

I know LeAnn - after my miscarriages I really wanted to see a BFN so I could start testing for ovulation! Insane isn't it? :)

I know. I got negatives a couple of days ago and now when I POAS this morning there was a definite 2nd line. Its all so confusing :-( x

The whole process is as about as confusing as it gets! I didn't know my arse from my elbow for a few weeks afterwards!
Hope you're ok xx

you always have some LH in your system but it's when it surges that you get a positive OPK......you can get pretty strong or even positive looking lines before and after AF - I have had + opk on definite 8dpo before!

glad you're all ready to TTC again......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back