Very watery light-red bloodflow at +/- 3 weeks: miscarriage?

emmie01

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

This is the 2nd time i'm posting this week, I'm sorry for that, but I just have so many questions. :shock: Okay so here it goes. Today i'm about 6w3d. Five days after AF was originally due, I started to bleed. No cramps and no clots. Not like a real period I guess. It was watery and light red/pinkish. It was quite a lot. It lasted for 2,5/3 days and I really needed to change my pad every 8 hours.

Since I am pregnant, it kind of worries me. I don't have a US for 2 weeks, but now I start thinking about it, I'm kind of concerned. (p.s i tried to move my US to this week, but they wouldn't let me)

I already looked online to see if it could be a miscarriage, but all I read is that women experience a lot of cramping when miscarrying and that there are a lot of clots. This wasn't the case for me.

Also, I do still feel pregnant and have a little bit of cramping (nothing serious) now and then.
I am pretty worried though. Has anybody else experienced this too? And how did it end?

Thanks!

Sounds like implantation bleeding which could mean you aren't as far along as you thought. Some women bleed each month when their period is due when pregnant (my mum bleed each months for the first 5 months of her pregnancy with my brother) if it's not dark red, heavy or clotting then I think you will be ok xxxxx

Last edited:
I had a bit of light pink and dark brown bleeding at the beginning of my pregnancy when I was 5 and a bit weeks and the doctor immediately said she thought it was implantation bleeding xxx

thanks for your reply, it is very helpful :) Indeed, i don't have clots or dark blood, but i'm also worried because it lasted for 3 days and that I really had to wear a pad. It was not like spotting. :(

So this bleed was a couple of weeks ago now? Are you still getting strong positive tests?

I stopped testing after I had a few positives. that was at around when AF was supposed to show up.

Try not to worry, I bled through 2 pregnancies. Maybe do another test? X

I won't be able to get my hands on one within the week ( long story ). It probably is smart to do a test though.. I'm just scared for what the test will show, even though I probably have nothing to worry about. ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back