Very very very light browny pink spotting?!

pitterpatter

Reaction score
Is this very light spotting normal? Only happened when i went the loo tonight at the pub i was at having tea... was gutted thought it was the end :( please tell me this is normal! im nearly 6weeks? can it still be implantation and has anyone else experienced this? xxx:shock::shock:

Think it's all normal. I had same kinda thing. Any change to colour I panic, but I'm 10 weeks now and so far so good. I think it's just everything moving, stretching, embedding etc super sensitive. X

I had spotting just after 6 weeks. Pink spotting for a day, then brown the next. Had a massive panic, ended up having scan and all ok. And yes they said it was probably implantation.

ahh thanks ladies! its awful isnt it every day its a worry but i suppose unless its bright red then i shouldnt worry! Thankyou for your responses! :) xxx

ahh thanks ladies! its awful isnt it every day its a worry but i suppose unless its bright red then i shouldnt worry! Thankyou for your responses! :) xxx

That's ok, having my fair share of worrying, but have just got used to seeing different colours and its never progressed to anything major. Think most tri 1 ladies turn into knicker checkers lol!! Thank god we all have each other for reassurance! :lol:

I had a few days of pink spotting when i wiped, then i had some red blood on the end of a tissue and a tiny clot. went to a&e faring the worst and had tests and all was fine, then had a scan a few days later and bean was fine. heartbeat popping away nicely! they said it was implantation.... i was about 6+3 i think

as long as you don't have pain and its not a lot i wouldn't worry (says her who had spotting today and had a mini panic lol)

I had this after a bowel movement yesterday.. just pinkish discharge once when I wiped.. Totally freaked out as spotted the whole time through my last preg and miscarried at six weeks. Put a pad on and nothing for the rest of the day, today a little brown when I wiped and that was all.. From googling apparently it can be due to your cervix being sensitive so if you have a number two it can cause it. As its the weekend, I haven't called anyone but if I get it again tomorrow will call the epu.. Feel pretty reassured its all ok though and I'm sure you are too :)

Yes feel reassured now i did the bad thing an started googling it which sent my mind into overdrive.. feet up now and watching a film..which i think im about to fall asleep too xxx

I had this too. I'm 7+4 and had some pink/ brown discharge last night, but only on wiping. Feel a bit silly now, but was told to ring my GP or out of hours on call ( in my case NHS 111) by my m/w before 16 weeks. The doctor I spoke to was very good, suggested I rest for a few days and monitor any changes. Thankfully, the spotting stopped last night and I haven't had anything else, but I'm still very worried and going to the loo loads to check (sorry tmi). Hope you're ok hun xx

Its very scary isnt it mistyblue...all you can think about is checking and praying that no more comes out ha! Well i had a docs appoint booked anyways for today so going at 3pm. Will let you know what my doc says
xxx

Hi I've had brown spotting, pink spotting and red spotting and so far so good got my dating scan tomorrow so I'll let you know after that how it's going but bubba was fine on scan last week! X.

Thanks girls, its funny one minute im thinking all positive then next im worried sick. i know i should just try get on with things and not ket it get to me but im sure you will understand me when i say its just really hard sometimes and i don't think it helps with all these hormones flying about! Anyways... from now on POSITIVITY hehe! il be back on here in a few hours no doubt ranting again ha! x

i had a bleed at 6 weeks an 9 weeks with my daughter an they said it can be normal aslong as not bright red or havin bad cramping..if your worried call your epu for a reassurance scan xxxx

Can they turn me down for a scan? im about to head to docs to be referred to midwife so will ask then! x

I dont think so hun spesh as you had spotting ...but with me just havin one n no blood loss im unsure...i will be begging my doctor for one i cant spend next 4-5 weeks not knowing with hardly any sleep...x

I went to dr today about mine and they've booked me in for a scan on Wednesday for reassurance as I had a miscarriage in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back