Very uncomfortable. ..

Kelly450

Reaction score
Ok last night I posted about my hard belly and cramps. Today ive got the cramps again and they are quite bad. Right around my lower back today too. I feel very uncomfortable. Any had this around 34 weeks?
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

When I get crampy or uncomfy I find kneeling on all fours and rocking my hips helps (of course I mean at home I would suggest not doing this out anywhere lol!!!) And also find Films are a good distraction from uncomfyness but it isn't nice.hugs X

When I get crampy or uncomfy I find kneeling on all fours and rocking my hips helps (of course I mean at home I would suggest not doing this out anywhere lol!!!) And also find Films are a good distraction from uncomfyness but it isn't nice.hugs X

Lol I dont even feel comfortable doing that at home today as OH sister here. Roll on 6 when she goes home. I could always go try it in my bedroom though. Thanks for the advice. Do I have this to look forward to for the next 6-8 weeks? :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Im 33 weeks but starting to feel really uncomfortable too. Have been having cramps too, not sure if wind related or baby position & twice today my back has went into spasm when doing v little. Im just assuming its the joys of later pregnancy? I think babys position isnt helping, still think its transverse cos all pains & movement is low down were its legs & arms supposed to be.. Top of bump is soft i think but cant see it being engaged yet, the wee mite would of had to do a big flip around which i think i would of noticed. Do u know what way ur bubs is lying, could that be causing the discomfort? x

Yes im not sure whats causing it either. Its very much in my back at the moment.
I also get a soft belly at the top of bump but then I will get like a bum or head or something stick out. But not sure what or what position he is lying in! :-(
I have midwife Thursday and she is not my usual midwife. Hopefully she will be able to tell.me where hw is lying. I have been having to pee so much the last couple of days so I have a feeling he has moved down now xx
Sent from my GT-I9300

Same thing happened to me from 27 weeks on so I think it is normal. Just listen to your body and take some rest in between. Sme days can be worse (with me with stress it is worse)

Glad its normal and he is still moving so all good. Not lookinf forward to this for the reat of pregnancy though lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I've had quite a lot of what I've been referring to as 'tummy aches' and lower back pain too, just been ignoring it generally though!

Wish I could ignore it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300

have you got a ball Kelly? I find rocking or bouncing on my ball really helps if you haven't got one I would recommend one you can get them from argos for about £5 xx

I haven't got one. But thank you! Im off shopping monday so will have to go into argos. If I can wait that long lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeah I use mine quite a lot, they are worth getting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back